Guidelines For Writing The Acknowledgement Section For Your Dissertation
At the top of all the degrees and certifications you can accrue, the Ph.D. or doctorate is often at the top of the list. This degree takes years to work towards and then even when you think you are done there is one last hurdle, your dissertation. This paper takes a very long time to write and is composed of many different parts that leave students with the need for help for the many different parts. Below is a general guideline for writing your acknowledgement section.
Guideline for acknowledgements
- The first thing is how to format it. The basic format for an acknowledgement page is
- The word Acknowledgments in all caps centered at the top of the page.
- The page number should be Roman numeral ii, center aligned and one inch from the bottom.
- You indent the body of the text and double space it.
- Organizations or institutions
- Research crew, etc.
The dissertation may seem like a huge hurdle to have to overcome because there are so many parts to try and write and with all of them needing specific formatting and lengths it makes it seem harder than it has to be. The above guideline should help you write the best acknowledgement page to help your dissertation be the best you can give.