List Of 15 Graduate Dissertation Ideas On Domestic Violence
Domestic violence is one of the burning issues of society. The situation when an aggressor beats or abuses a less dominant family member is common nowadays. This problem shouldn’t be suppressed. On the contrary, it should be discussed and it should be solved. Writing a dissertation on domestic violence is one of the ways to explore the issue deeper, look for the origins of this behavior, and share your views on the problem.
If you want to base your doctoral project on the subject of domestic violence, you should pick a good topic for your work. Perhaps, you already have a couple of fresh ideas that to seem to be interesting to research. It’s great because the topic of your graduate paper should be appealing for you in the first place. However, there are some other nuances to remember. You should be able to get enough information to research your dissertation idea. If you don’t have enough sources to work on your topic, stay away. Your advisor should be competent in your research question as well. Your topic should elicit interest and be significant in the eyes of common people. The following list of dissertation ideas on domestic violence was elaborated to make your choice easier.
- Alcohol abuse and domestic violence: in search of the links.
- Racial and ethnic background of domestic violence.
- Children and teenagers exposed to domestic violence: analyzing the impact of the crime on the psychological and emotional health of adolescent victims.
- Male victims of domestic violence: what is the real state of affairs?
- Domestic violence in a developing country (pick any): looking for political and social factors that foster the problem.
- Types of domestic violence.
- In search of the reasons for domestic violence against women.
- Investigating the recent initiatives undertaken by the government to suppress domestic violence in your country.
- Violence against the senior family members: how often does the issue take place and what are the reasons?
- Cultural background of domestic violence by the example of India: looking into the past and exploring the present.
- Domestic violence in rural and urban families: a comparative analysis.
- Looking for effective measures to eliminate domestic violence: analyzing current laws in different countries that proved to give positive and stable results.
- The role of the media in making everybody aware of the problem.
- Victims of domestic violence turn into offenders themselves: analyzing reasons and looking for possible solutions.
- Domestic violence advocacy: exploring common patterns and looking for gaps in legislation.